The group interactive assignment I peer review is group 7. Group 7 created a website introducing statistics. I have learned a lot (since I didn’t know much) in a simple and easy way. The group was able to provide a website that was easy and appealing to look at and navigate. I liked how there were modules, so the outcomes were simplified and put into categories. Outcomes were clear and for each module you knew exactly what you were going to learn. In addition, this group has cohesively organized each module where they are the same and the sub-categories are simple to read and to fallow. They also use multi modalities for the interaction portion and the learning making it more fun.  I liked how we could click the module and turn it into the full page. My only suggestion is maybe put the link to the next module at the bottom for easier flow instead of having to navigate back to the top. I also enjoyed how there was a teacher portion where questions could be asked easily to form the student and how there was a sub-category to further explore the information to use. Overall, it was a great format to learn from especially as someone who did not know anything really about statistics. Great work so far!

https://www.notion.so/Intro-to-Descriptive-Statistics-575e41bb1bb046888775e11dbea2c8a1